We believe to satisfy our customers and grow their investments, business, and consulting with our customers, continues to grow ever day.
The Singhania Groups Real Estate Service
The Singhania Groups is also Provide real estate consultancy serving majorly in Prayagraj, Lucknow and Varanasi region of Uttar Pradesh along with NCR. It provides end-to-end solution for all your property and real estate needs. The Singhania Groups offers real estate consultancy along with a complete guide to property documentation process and financial services to make your property buying journey a memorable affair of life.
The SinghaniaGroups is counted among the first few consultancy that transformed the real estate sector of Prayagraj and eastern UP region and shaped it into a high professional and organized manner.The Singhania Groups team entered into the real estate sector since in 2017 to bring revolutionary change through his sheer vision and hard earned experience.There teamwork recognizes the need for a reliable professional channel between builders and buyers and entered into the realm with his own establishment The Singhania Groups in 2017 which later came to revolutionize the entire real estate market of Prayagraj and eastern UP region.
The Singhania Groups is known for providing best-in-class customer service through its finest team of professionals who have a zeal for fundamental values of customer satisfaction, credibility and professionalism. Each of our Team members is well trained and experienced across various aspects of buying residential/commercial property. Whether you are a potential buyer or an investor, we look forward to providing you with the best, professional and unmatched services.
The term ‘real estate’ is defined as property related to land and buildings and structures constructed on it including all natural resources like air above it, the ground below it, the uncultivated flora and fauna, farmed crops and livestock, water, and any additional mineral deposits. It is also referred to as realty as it is a physical property. It includes both new construction and resale of property units.
1. residential housing, these are family occupation units including free land structures, flats, duplexes, villas etc
2. commercial offices, these are trading spaces such astheatres, hotels and restaurants, retail outlets, educational buildings etc.
3. industrial buildings, these includes factories, warehouses and government buildings. The Real estate business requires a huge amount of capital and involves purchase of land in mass, it’s development, construction of residential and non-residential buildings on the same and selling the constructed or mass land divisions to the desired customers.
Like all other industries the real estate industry is also guided by various players like:
1. landlords, these are the owners of the land to be transacted.
2. developers, these are the persons who obtains all required permits to convert the raw land into a developed one. They creates the building lots, do all arrangements for the sewers, waterlines, electric lines and the streets.
3. builders, these are one who constructs the buildings and structures on the land.
4. real estate agents, they work out the sale of these properties to the customers.
5. tenants, these are the customers of the business but they take the property on rent or lease rather buying it.
6. buyers, Now customers are the ultimate goal of every business. these are one to whom these developed units are sold.
The activities of the real estate sector encompass the housing and construction of residential and non-residential sectors. As India is a developing nation, The real estate sector in the country has assumed growing importance with the liberation of the economy. Day by day new businesses are emerging that increases the demand for commercial structures and continuous increase in business opportunities leads to migration of the labor force which in turn, increase the demand for housing space, especially rental housing. There is direct impact of Developments in the retail, hospitality and entertainment (e.g., hotels, resorts, cinema theaters) industries, economic services (e.g., hospitals, schools) and information technology (IT)-enabled services (like call centers) etc. in the development of real estate sector and vice versa. So the development of later is strongly influenced by the development of former. About 250 ancillary industries such as cement, steel, brick, timber, building materials etc. are dependent on the real estate industry.
It is difficult to estimate the exact contribution of the real estate sector to gross domestic product (GDP) as it appears in a dis aggregated and dispersed form in the National Accounts Statistics.
Residential housing and real estate services (activities of all types of dealers such as operators, developers and agents connected with real estate) is covered under the category ‘real estate, ownership of dwellings, business and legal services’. The gross value added in the ownership of dwellings is equivalent to gross rental of the residential dwellings less cost of repairs and maintenance. Gross rental is estimated as a product of average gross rental per dwelling and the number of census dwellings and includes imputed rent of owner-occupied houses.
The rentals of the industrial/trading establishments are deductible expenses from the profits of these establishments but appear as profits of the business or company renting out the premises. Similarly, implicit rents on self-owned real estate is accrued as profits from business and is difficult to separate from non-real estate profits. The addition to the stock of real assets with these businesses appears in the business accounts as capital addition. In the national accounts it would appear under the head ‘gross fixed capital formation – construction’. Value of construction output is the additions made to the stock of real estate assets in the public, private and household sectors. The contribution of ‘construction’ to GDP is the estimate of value added derived from the corresponding estimates of this value of construction output.
Our Quick Services
Finance & Accounting Services
- Finance & Accounts, Tax (Direct & indirect), Fixed Assets Management
- Reconciliation – parties, banks and inter countries