Download SBI General Policy PDF and Videos
SBI General Arogya Premier policy
SBI General’s Arogya Premier policy is one of most affordable health insurance plan which provides highest sum assured of health 10 lakh to 30 Lakh. It provides Individuals plan or Family Floater plan also. SBI General’s Arogya Premier policy is one of most affordable health insurance plan which provides highest sum assured of health 10lakh to 30 Lakh. It provides Individuals plan or Family Floater plan also. Feature & Benefits of SBI Arogya Premier Policy Best Health Insurance Policy 2020 in Hindi is explaind by Mr Shubham Singhania the Founder of The Singhania Groups #prayagraj
SBI General Arogya Plus Policy
SBI General Arogya Plus Policy Managing medical expenses can seem like a challenging task, considering that medical inflation is moving up rather quickly. SBI General’s Arogya Plus Policy is a comprehensive health insurance product that provides financial protection against rising OPD and hospitalization expenses. This allows the policyholder to completely focus on the treatment and recover without having to worry about the medical expenses.
Key Benefits of SBI General All Plans
Following are the key benefits that this policy provides :
- Life Insurance coverage to ensure financial security for your family.
- Guaranteed pay-outs for a period of 10 years.
- Every year, the benefit amount can be increased by the bonus accrual.
- The policyholder is free to choose a premium payment term to match their affordability & financial needs.
- Loan facility is available under this plan.
- There is an option of additional benefit in the event of a disability.
- The policyholder is entitled to tax benefits as per the prevailing tax laws.
Following are the benefits that you’ll get in this policy :-
- Pre-existing diseases for the first 4 years of policy cover
- Any illness (except for accidental injuries) for the first 30 days of commencement of the policy
- Maternity expenses for the first 9 months of the policy
- Conditions like tonsillectomy, external tumor, cataract, hydrocele, hernia, benign prostatic hypertrophy, hysterectomy, hypertension, diabetes, non infective arthritis, calculus diseases, sinusitis, nasal disorders, chronic renal failure, varicose veins, etc. for the first one year of the policy
- Medical treatments taken outside India
- Epidemic diseases recognized by the World Health Organization or the government of India
- Intentional self-injury or injuries resulting from violation of law
- Injuries caused by war or warlike activities
- Cosmetic or aesthetic treatments of all kinds
- Any conditions associated with HIV, AIDS, or venereal diseases
- Injuries caused while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Treatments related to rehabilitation from alcohol or other drugs
- Genetic disorders and internal or external congenital diseases
- Injuries or illnesses sustained while under service as a member of military or police