Download Star Health PLan PDF
Star Health Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
Star Health’s Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Plan is aimed speciﬁcally at senior citizens. It provides cover to anyone from the age of 60 and permits entry right up to the age of 75 with continuing cover thereafter till lifetime. It is our way of caring for a generation that has done so much to build the country we have today.
Star Health’s Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Plan is a complete health insurance policy for the senior citizen that covers medical costs due to any ailment, disease, sickness, injury or accidents. Senior Citizens require sufficient coverage at all times, and thus it becomes essential for them to have an appropriate health insurance policy. This plan is very successful because it covers pre-existing conditions from the second policy year.
Key Benefits of Star Health Plan
Following are the key benefits that this policy provides :
- Policy Term: The policy is available for 1/2/3 years which can be renewed. Where the policy is issued for more than 1 year, the Sum Insured is for each year, without any carry over benefit thereof.
- Policy Type: Available on Individual Sum Insured and Floater Sum Insured basis.Floater Sum Insured basismeans the sum insured floats amongst the insured personsvDay Care Procedures:All day care procedures are covered
- Pre-acceptance Medical Screening: No pre-acceptance medical screening. However if following medical records of the person proposed for insurance are submitted, a discount of 10%of the premium is allowed.1. Stress Thallium Report2. BPReport3. Sugar (blood & urine) – Fasting / Postprandial4. Blood urea & creatinine.
- Renewal: The policy will be renewed except on grounds of misrepresentation / Non-disclosure of material fact as declared in the proposal form and at the time of claim, fraud committed / moral hazard or non cooperation of the insured. A grace period of 30 days from the date of expiry of the policy is available for renewal. If renewal is made within this 30 days period, the continuity of benefits with reference to waiting periods will be allowed.
- Tax Benefit: Payment of premium by any mode other than cash for this insurance is eligible for relief under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Portability: This policy is portable. If the insured is desirous of porting this policy, application in the appropriate form should be made to the Company at least 45 days before but not earlier than60daysfromthedatewhentherenewalisdue.Fordetailscontact “email@example.com” or call Telephone No +91-044-2828886